Join the Family Today | Narrogin Toyota
Narrogin Toyota provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
Current Job Vacancies
At Narrogin Toyota & Mazda, an opportunity has arisen for a driven &
passionate Service Advisor to join our high performing team, where we offer ongoing support and
training to help you in reaching outstanding remuneration levels that you deserve.
- Taking customer enquiries and service bookings
- Determining the customer's needs and communicating these to the workshop, to fix it right the first time and deliver the vehicle on time
- Advising customers on the progress of their vehicle
- Gaining authorisation for extra work
- Providing superior customer service
Our ideal candidate will be a motivated and organised individual with experience in a customer facing role. You will also have:
- Toyota or Mitsubishi qualifications preffered but not essential
- Excellent diagnostic skills and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of workshop procedures & auto mechanics
- Excellent time management skills
- Current manual driver's license
- Ability to work courteously and professionally with both the public and workshop technicians
- Administrative skills
Ideally, you will have previous experience in the retail automotive industry, however, applicants with a strong customer relations background are also welcome to apply.
Please contact Wally Cybula on 0418 611 033 for a confidential meeting.
To find out about our current vacancies or to register your interest, please complete the enquiry form on the right and we will contact you shortly.